- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Anchovy Paste
- 2 lbs Long Neck Clams (washed)
- 1 lb Spinach Linguini
- 1 Pint of Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 1 Shallot (chopped)
- 5 Cloves of Garlic (minced)
- 1 Cup Dry White Wine
- 1 tsp. Fresh Ground Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Tbsp. Dry Oregano
- 3 Tbsp. Butter (chopped)
adapted from Rachel Ray's recipe
- In a large pan, heat your olive oil over medium heat and add tomatoes, onions, garlic, bell pepper and anchovy paste.
- Once onions have softened, add oregano, crushed red pepper, and fresh ground pepper and continue to cook for 5 minutes.
3. While mixture is cooking, bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook spinach linguini.
4. After mixture is finished cooking, add wine and butter and reduce for 5 minutes.
5. Add clams to mixture and cover with lid and cook until clams open (about 10 minutes)